Aadhaar: Aadhaar address update online
In recent days every Indian has had an Aadhaar Card. This is nothing but the unique identification number, which signifies the person’s identification, birth date, name, and address as well. This is very important to keep the current address on the Aadhar card. For those who stay in a rented house or suppose you are planning to move somewhere else due to any reason, one must do Aadhaar address update online.
In short, we can say that the Aadhar card is a very important document for both identity proof and address proof. There is no time limit for changing your Aadhar card address. The UIDAI will deliver the updated Aadhar to your address. Every Indian Aadhar card is an important identification card. Are you moving somewhere else? For that reason, if you want to update Aadhaar address online, you can easily do it by visiting their official website. You just need to visit the official website of UIDAI. To change or to update, you need to visit the official website of uidai.gov.in, now go to the “my Aadhar” menu, now click on “update your Aadhar.” Here you can follow the step by step by step to update your Aadhar card.
Step by step to update Aadhaar address online
- First of all, you will need a laptop or smartphone. Go to the official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in
- Here you can see the “ My Aadhaar” option on the homepage
- Redirect to the ‘update your Aadhaar’ section and click ‘update address in aadhaar.’
- After clicking, go to the login page, now enter your Aadhaar number, and through the captcha, you can verify the number
- An OTP will be received in your registered mobile number. Not put the OTP to log in to the UIDAI
- After the login process is done, you will see the Aadhaar card address change on the dashboard. Now click on the “update the aadhaar online” option
- Now click on the address option
- Last but not least, click on proceed
What details can you do in the Aadhar card online?
According to the latest update, you can update multiple things in the Aadhar card online. Like your name, birth date, address, and gender updated. All of these you can do through the official UIDAI website. Also, you can change the contact number on the Aadhar card from the Indian postal service website. The last service was recently begin by UIDAI along with the collaboration with Indian post.
Earlier, people used to visit the agency to change their address, but when everything has become online. You got the opportunity to do it online from anywhere, you just need the Aadhar card, and everything can be done in a few clicks.