SSC CHSL Notification 2022-23
The SSC CHSL Notification 2022 has been published by Staff Selection Commission for appointing Lower Division Clerks for the SSC CHSL exam 12th pass. 12th-pass male and female candidates from different parts of India will be able to submit SSC CHSL 10+2 online forms in the required format for the recruitment of SSC CHSL 2022-23. Documents related to complete educational qualifications have to be submitted via the official site of SSC before the concluding date.
Eligibility for SSC CHSL 2022
- It is imperative for all applicants that are interested to focus on the eligibility criteria of the exam as mentioned below.
- It is essential to clear 12th class from the Central Board or State Board according to the regulations mentioned in the Notification.
- Minimum marks needed in the 12th class for appearing in the exam are 45%.
- You need to pass the 12th class with Maths as your subject for vacancies like Auditor and DEO.
- The age limitation for SSC 10+2 Level Recruitment happens to be 18 years to 27 years.
Age limit for SSC CHSL 2022
The age limit for SSC CHSL 2022 is 18 years to 27 years. Nevertheless, ex-government employees and reserved categories have some age relaxation at present. For example, there is an age relaxation of 5 years for the scheduled caste. The period is 3 years for other backward classes. Individuals with disabilities will enjoy an age relaxation of 10 years.
Make certain that the birth date is filled in by the candidates in the same way as mentioned on the birth certificate and matric certificate. In case the birth date mentioned in the certificate does not match the application made by the candidates, then it will be revoked.
Guidelines for applying
- Visit the official SSC website first which happens to be ssc.nic.in
- Following this, the login section on the homepage has to be clicked.
- Next, the CHSL tab on the upper part of the page has to be clicked and the application form is going to pop up.
- All the steps have to be filled up one by one.
- Following this, documents like scanned signatures and so on have to be uploaded as needed.
- Lastly, the submit button has to be clicked. You will need to make a payment of Rs.100/- as fees for the general category. People belonging to the SC, ST, and other categories need not pay the fees.
- It will be possible to pay the application fees online through networking/Bhim/GPay or by challan at financial institutions.
It will be essential for the candidates to provide correct info while filling up the application form for 2022-23. In case anyone provides incorrect information he will be confiscated under the law for a period of 3 years to 7 years. Never make any spelling mistakes while filling out the form such that it does not get rejected.